I’m all unpacked and settled in though I doubt I’ll ever get this playa dust off of all my possessions. It’s weird and wonderful being home again. Nothing makes you appreciate home like leaving it for a good spell.
I still have lots of good content coming from my travels but I wanted to take a moment to thanks all those who help make such a trip possible. With out the assistance of many friends both old and new I never could have stayed away so long and had such a great time! Thanks very kindly to one and all on the list below!
- Will – Looking after my cats and the home front in general.
- Mom – Allowing me to stay in Captiva and additional home front support.
- Kim & Dina - Putting me up in Tallahassee for a few days.
- Pris Yotter - Fantastic trip advice!
- Troy Bickford – Accommodations in Baton Rouge and showing me around New Orleans.
- Tanner James – Showing me around New Orleans one night.
- Aunt Martha – Keeping and feeding me for a whole week in Tennessee.
- Stuart – Showing me around St. Louis & especially to “Fitz’s”.
- Dave Williamson - Having drinks with Stuart & me in St. Louis.
- Scott’s Parents – Having me by for lunch on Rt. 66.
- Edd Taylor – Putting me up in Chicago and taking me for a very memorable bar crawl.
- Scott Wessels – Putting me up for a week in Minneapolis and showing me tons of sights in the area.
- Jason Bills and Paul Nelson – Meeting me for drinks and showing me Sioux Falls.
- Paul Levesque – Keeping me company at Devil’s Tower.
- Dave & Carla – for feeding me a very nice dinner in Beartooth pass.
- Jeff Arnold – Letting me stay for several days in his cabin in Yellowstone.
- Jay and David – Having me over one night for a movie at their place.
- Derek Perrigo and the rest of Dust Haven – Inviting me into their camp at Burning Man and showing me a great deal of hospitality.
If I missed anyone, please forgive me as it was a LONG trip and I suspect my less than perfect memory has omitted someone somewhere.